Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To all intelegent interviewer

No wonder these days a lot of youngsters still jobless !!!!
these are their intelligent answers in filling up the application enjoy hahahahhaha


Name : Ah Boy

Age : Still young

Sex : Never. Still under age

Religion : I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before

Race : I love to race, how you know?

Nationality : I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo

IC Number : 6735

Telephone number : House no telephone

Hand phone number : 3310

Address : Penang Jelutong

City : Nor Haliza?

Postcode : I never post anything

State : In my family, I am 2nd

Country : I love to travel to Canada

Marriage status : Secret

Email Address : Hotmail

Education Background : My teacher said not bad

Working experience : Last time got sell pirated VCD

Father's name : Daddy

Father's IC : You ask him

Mother's name : Mummy

Mother's IC : You ask her

Current Salary : Depends on my daddy mood

Expected Salary : As much as you can pay

When can start work : Depends on my mood

Highest qualification : Ya, very high

Grade : Ya, very high

College/University : College

Signature : Can I use chop?

No comments: